Re: DL4 delay times: I dont get it

I don't have an answer for why the Looper does 14 and we only get 2.5 on
the delays, but IMO, both the looper and delays on the DL-4 sound terrific.
 I am not an audiophile into all the specs and such, but this is one of the
best sounding stompbox delays I have ever heard.  Also, I think this pedal
is designed to be used as live stompbox, with enough sound quality to be
used in the studio, if need be.  I know i've strapped my other stompboxes
(with less sound quality) into my effect loop of my studio setup when I
needed it, so I will definitely use this.

Also, I think this unit holds its own in it's own right.  I wouldn't sell
an EDP, JamMan, or even a Boomerang to trade for a DL-4 (note: the DL4
smokes the 'rang in sound quality, especially for seamless, atmospheric
loops).  However, I have two JamMans, and guess whats right in front of it
in my live setup?

later,

rich

ps.  the modulation modeler from line6 is due any day now...is it off topic
to banter about the new one when it hits the stores?  I'm definitely
getting one...I have an awesome old Mutron Biphase i can't wait to A/B with
the MM4.