Korg AM8000R / DL8000R confusion

Hi there... I hope nobody is getting these two Korg boxes mixed up? They
both look nearly the same, with the same case, knobs, and display, but
they're very different internally.

The AM8000R is a multi-FX box biased towards reverbs, but with only 512ms
of delay time per channel. The box I have, the DL8000R, has 400ms
pre-delay + 4800ms main loop time per channel, and can cascade the
channels for a mono 10 second delay. It also has the rhythmic loop
functions with sync to an external MIDI clock or audio trigger.

Reviews of both can be found at
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Korg/

Cheers, folx,

Brian Thomson, Dublin IE