AW: New Demo CD-ROM Release !

> Raül Bonell Tomàs wrote,
> Just to announce my new release !
> DOCTOR SAX NEWS (Demo CD-ROM)
> realtime treatments, loops, chapman stick,
> warr guitar, drum programming, samples & found sounds
> http://www1.dragonet.es/users/d3055/Doctor_Sax_News

just want to recommend this CD to everyone. I just got my copy and I'm
excited! A great variety of fresh ideas ... fat rhythms, lush atmospheres
and loops, abstract soundscapes and collages ... not only the tappers
among
you will love this but every looper who is into adventurous listening!

*       Michael Peters:         mpeters@csi.com
*       escape veloopity:               electronic guitar loop music
*       hop - fractals in motion:       strange attractors
*       http://www.mpeters.de/mpeweb