Kyma Capybara

Has anyone had experience using the Kyma Capybara sound generator?
What I am wondering is, after I create sounds on Kyma, can I import
them and use them in my Digital Performer sequencing program, much as
I do now with my external sound modules?  Or must I create all my
loops, mixing, sequencing, etc., with the Kyma environment and then
export the completed files into... let's ProTools for final mix and
bounce to disk.  (Hope this question is clear.)

I'm crossing my fingers that Kyma would work as easy as any sound
module like a Korg or Roland in regards to using and playing its
sounds in a sequencing program/MIDI keyboard controller.

Any info would be appreciated

John