Re: DL4 Question

> I was wondering how the reverse feature sounds on the DL4?

No one has clearly stated that the Loop mode is reversible. There's
the "pre-delay" in loop mode which is a normal delay of up to 800ms
which can then be looped. Once looped (with or without the
"pre-delay") you can then reverse it; half-speed it and perform
overdubs. There's no insert or replace mode... it's a very simple
overdub looper... really fun to use and the reverse and half-speed
modes make it really versatile for creating various textures.

As many others replied... the reverse delay modeler is a good one
similar to the Boss RPS-10. I second the statement that the DL4 is a
huge value in a delay pedal as well as a great sounding unit.

Ob Trace-Elliot EDP item... any clues as to when they'll hit the
stores? Also David K... have you heard anything about our group
purchase status? Are they still committed to filling our needs before
they release to the general public or fill store back orders?

-miko