Re: Korg AX1000G

"Solomon, Charlie" wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> Thanks for the detail on the Korg, I've been looking for an acoustic
>guitar
> processor (moderately priced) which provides dynamic compression and has
> pretty good signal-noise-ratio. (18-bit stuff can be pretty noisey.)

Look for an AX300G, this is a great (cheap) multi-effects pedal (only 2
seconds
of delay though).  Don't know how it would work on an accoustic but its
been a
great portable effects unit for my electric.

> I don't know, does the AX1000G have any pitch shifting?

Well that's the thing, the 1000 does have pitch shifting and it seems if
they
could speed the reversed sample, they could have easily slowed the reverses
sample (but I know nothing about the real intricacies involved in such a
thing).

Kevin