Re: Boss DD-5

>>> While I agree taht the DL4 is the more versitle delay it does not have
>>> the one simple feature theboss Dl5 does and that's a simple delay that
>>> you can switch to be an infinte loops *FROM DELAY MODE*.

How do you mean from delay mode?  On my DD-5 the only permanent hold
setting
does only that - it is not a delay but a 2-second sampler. On the delay
modes
you can crank the feed back for not-quite-infinite loops (they decay over
minute or so) and  you cant, solo over the loop, unless you use the HOLD
setting, which is a short samlpe/hold and not a delay.

Hopefully I'm missing something?  Please enlighten!

I've loaned out my DD-5 since getting the DL-4!

eric p
echo park