Re: Can any one recommend a good volume/expression/wha pedal

I love the Morley optical pot. aspect, however on my Morley wah/vol I was
disappointed that the volume part is audio taper not linear taper, some
might find
this a good thing but I cannot do the same type swells that I could w/ my
older
Morley wah/vol non optical linear taper pot. True about the volume
decrease in the
older one though.

The difference is that linear taper is a steady increase in volume over
the range
of the pedal while the audio taper stacks up incrementally. I am sorry I
can't
explain the differences better. Anyone else?

peace,
jd