Re: DL4 question

If you look in the manual, it will tell you how to reset the factory
presets (it's in the same place where it describes how to change the 'true
bypass' function).  But, technically, there are no 'presets' for each delay
type.  The three preset buttons are three presets chosen from the entire
selection, there aren't three for each delay type.

rich