Re: bit reduction & decimation

> Hey list!  It's been a while!   Hi Miko!  Papa!  Stig - London?
Tony -   and  all my L.A. pals...  What up?!

Welcome to the new year Eric! Hope all's treating you well... With
all the really pertinent posting on mailers, lo-fi stuff and for sale
listings I just haven't found much to reply to! Although I'm really
curious about the Trace EDP... Want to know that all-important price
point!

I've actually got a real looping gig coming up here in Santa Cruz
which is a real milestone for me. Not sure how much of the gear pile
I'm going to take, but it will be on the "more" side. I think Papa
Dave is also going to confirm and play, but we'll see... Hopefully
I'll record it. (and it will be worth listening to! 8-\) Actually it
might be nice to record everyone... We'll see!

Bestest...
-Miko