Re: OT cd manufacturing/packaging

Stephen Goodman wrote:

> Two words:  Disc Makers.  Well, actually one.  http://www.discmakers.com
> Great QA, most say best in the biz for what they do.
>
> Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
> EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html

stephen,

thanks for the disc makers info. i've actually been in touch w/ them
already.
they seem to have it together, but their selection of package designs
(though
extensive) doesn't include the very layout i want to use (a six-panel deal
w/
center digipak and an insert sleeve on the left side, a la the eno box
set)... anyone out there with further recommendations?

thanks again,

lance g.