Re: boomerang question

Hello all you little loopers, :)
    The response below is correct. Does any looper have a variable
sample/playback rate? It's a cool idea. You could get those psychedelic
swooshes
like on the old tape based echo units.
    The upcoming Boomerang V2.0 software does not add this feature, but
will
offer 5 different slow rates. You can drop your loop a musical 2nd, 4th,
5th,
7th or an octave. The octave is half-speed; what the others are, I have no
idea.
Of course you can go the other way, too, by recording on slow and playing
back
at a faster speed.
    I'll scream and holler when the upgrade is ready. The software's done
and we
are finishing up one final mod to the little circuit board.

--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products       800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                    214-340-6913, Outside USA
Dallas, TX  75354-1595           214-343-1038, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com    mnelson@dmans.com

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."