Re:Live Loops UK

Hi all,
I'll be looping in Chapter Arts' Centre, Cardiff, Wales on Wednesday.
Its sort of ambient world music using my trusty Zoom 8080, electric guitar,
ebow and live signal processing using AudioMulch software on a PC. I
managed
to get hold of an old monitor that I don't mind chucking in the back of the
car and sctratching, (can't afford a laptop).
Anyway there will be other, mostly experimental stuff, jazz, usually some
movement etc

still haven't tried that new Zoom GFX8. Funny how I was quite happy with my
8080 untill they brought out a newer model!

Gareth