Re:Fingernails part 2 and new EDP

Allan Hoeltje wrote:

> jsd wrote:
> .ok  a guess..plays the upright harp or maybe the ChapmanStick...

> Least anyone here get the wrong impression, Chapman Stick can not be
>played, at least not very well, with long fingernails.  I play a Stick
>and find that I need to trim my nails (both hands) two or three times a
>week to keep them as short as possible.  Otherwise they would just clink

> on the fret board or get caught on a string and break.
>
> My guess is that in order to get the going price of $3,000 for an EDP on
>Ebay the owner had to
> hire a PR firm and a female model.
>
> :-)

J writes
hmmmm, an echo-plex model?  that could be real scary if she had the same
features as the Plex...I think the multiply part would be the scariest for
me....on the other hand,______ ;-}__

(one quick? ,,I've never had the opportunity to put my hands on the
Chapman Stick..would like to...so the idea is to touch the strings rather
than dig In ---as with a pick?)