Yamaha SU700 problemos!

Hi.

Last week I bought YAMAHA SU700  after reading you can have max 20 songs in
memory (I have 68MbRAM) with it and then mix them
and do a kind of deejaying playing them mixed up without interruptions.

well. For what I have read in the unit's manual you can't do that.
you cannot change the song while in play mode! so you have to stop the
music, change the song and then hit playback button again!

is this true?
do you know (if you can't help me) who can answer this to me?
people at the music store had no idea...

Thanks in advance.

Sam