Re: Yamaha SU700 problemos!

Hey there.... Yeah I have some simlar problems... I have had only had it
for
about 2 months, but I have got some of them to work out.  But the problem
you said about it i think sticks.... I'll still ask some else for you
about
it..... It happened to me last night actually... i was effect the audio
in... and i had two loops on top if it... and then I wanted to record that
into another loop.... the effect was cut off as soon as I set up the
recording parameters, and you can't record a loop while looping others....
think... still as i said i have some problems to figure out aswell.... i
got
a friend who's got one and tinkers with it, he's got other stuff he
prefers..... but i will ask him and see what the limits are on your
question....  i know the Su700 is a composing loop machine... so that on
the
fly effects might interfer with recording at times... but you can always
go
back to the recorded loop and then reeffect it to get the sound that you
wanted... I am pretty sure that it can only record in normal uneffected
parameters...... My question to you is where did you get the extra memory
component for it... the place i got from sent to some random computer
store
and I haven't gotten around to it... what did it cost you to upgrade.... i
really need to get it cause I run out of memory and am stuck with saving
and
fliping settings... its a pain in the ass... but I do like the machine...
i'll forward you email to my friend... write me back and let me know how
it
goes....