Digitech RDS8000 4 sale

I just put a RDS 8000 for sale on ebay w/no reserve.  It is absolutely
immaculate, not even a scratch. Most here are already familiar w/this
unit but let me remind you that it has non-destructive delay time change
on the fly!  Let's see the Jamman/EDP do this.  plus LFO modulation.
I'd rather potential buyers just deal w/me thru ebay unless you are in
the Seattle area, in which case I could cancel the auction and sell in
person.  Own the one tool no looper should be w/o
Gotta raise money for marriage OUCH!
thanx for your time