microtonal guitars at NAMM

FreeNote Music be at Winter NAMM - February 3-6, 2000 in Los
Angeles. Booth K7630, Kentia Hall in Innovation Alley.

Both Jon Catler (president) and I are loopers as
well as microtonal guitarists. Jon and bassist Hansford Rowe
will be at the booth to answer questions and demonstrate.
I'll be around also.

Take a lookie at http://microtones.com
I just spent all day Saturday updating it
with new and improved content.

See you there!

--
* D a v i d         B e a r d s l e y