Re: Live Acoustic amplifications

If you're serious about playing loud without feedback, I'd recommend
purchasing a Behringer Feedback Destroyer.  Everything else pales in
comparison.  An amplified acoustic will always feedback if it's loud
enough,
no matter what pre-amp/pickup/phase inversion approach you're using.
Serious technology is required if all those things have been tried and
you're still feeding back at the volume that you need to play at, and
that's
where the Behringer comes in.

TH