OT:Chaos

For some reason I thought I would through this out, especially after
looking
at the book liston the web site.  Even though it contains nothing musical
whatsoever, the book Chaos by James Gleick has definitely changed my whole
musical outlook.  The book is essentially a historical look on the
developements of the Chaos theory.  Considering that all of us here work
in a
field that exploits random mutations of a system, I thought it would be a
great addition to the reading list.  The book was recommended to me by
percussion teacher who uses all sorts of phase manipulations and feedback
scenarios to alter motives.

Also, similarly off topic, someone wrote to me regarding the digitech
mail-list.  Please reply, I would like to get back on the 2112 list.
Thanks.

Later!
Joe