Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

>Not to beat this to death or anything, I find midi guitar fascinating and
>well-disposed to loop music.  Different strokes, though.  It would be
>unfortunate, in my mind, to express an opinion on this matter at the
>expense
>of another's opinion.  I appreciate Kim's contributions to this list as
>well
>as others, and it would be a downer to see bad vibes flung around.  Peace?
>
>Mike

I wholeheartedly concur.  Whether any particular technology, be it clay
drums, MIDI guitar, etc. is useful is entirely up to each individual
musician, because each of us as individuals has his/her own set of goals
and interests.  Maybe we just need to work a little harder at accepting
that not everyone is going to see/feel things exactly the same way.  After
all, a lot of fights both virtual and physical begin because one's
worldview is different from another's.

Paolo