Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

I'd have to strongly disagree.

The other day I used a guitar synth that sounded horrible if I played more
than one note at a time (unless I played fifths or octaves), greatly
decreased my available dynamics and also required that I carefully mute my
not-played strings to prevent it from producing a horrible squalling sound
all by itself.  Oh wait, that was a distortion box...

TH