From: Mad K.O.S. Determination [mailto:lilithxy@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 11:32 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Much respect to guitarists...

...but I am a dj wondering about MIDI compatible looping equipment that
can
run off of turntables for in situ mixing. Anyone out there a dj?

I am relatively new to this hardware... What's this raving about the
Echoplex? Would it be usuable with live scratching? Would this be the best
model? Anyone with recommendations?

sincerely,

MIDI novice.