Re: hi

The list is set so nobody can post unless they are subscribed to the list.
Which makes spamming the list mostly impossible except for the truly
dedicated spammer.

This particular mail is from somebody who actually subscribed to the list
to post it. I guess he's not quite clear on what the list topic is. Of
course, many people who post here all the time don't seem to know what the
list topic is either. :-)

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |