EMUSIC Playlist

                                            Playlist for EMUSIC

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                            Show #153            February 24, 2000.

On this show, I continued the month-long focus on American synthesist
Michael
Garrison.  Tonight's Feature CD at Midnight was Brave New Worlds on the
Windspell label.  The music of Vir Unis and Saul Stokes was played to
promote
their upcoming performances at the next Gathering.

        Gathering #23:    http://www.starsend.org/23gather.html

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Stratosphere            Arriving at the Boundaries  Life Reviewed (Spheric
Recordings)
Saul Stokes             First Jump               Zo Pilots (Hypnos)
Chris Snidow            Number Our Days          Number Our Days (none)
Syndromeda              Missa Gaia Electronica   The Legacy of GOD (Groove)
Under the Dome          Flussiger Vier-Takter    The Demon Haunted World
(Neu Harmony)
Pseudo Buddha           Solo                     Motive (Uncle Buzz
Records)
Ma Ja Le & Vir Unis     Passionate Lava          Imaginarium (Mirage)

12:00 am
Michael Garrison        Vertical Circles         Brave New Worlds
(Windspell
Music)
Michael Garrison        Call Me Down             Brave New Worlds
(Windspell
Music)
Michael Garrison        Rings of Pegasus         Brave New Worlds
(Windspell
Music)
Michael Garrison        Renegade Moon            Brave New Worlds
(Windspell
Music)
Michael Garrison        Journey of Thoughts      Brave New Worlds
(Windspell
Music)
Michael Garrison        Into the Distance        Brave New Worlds
(Windspell
Music)
Michael Garrison        Visions                  Brave New Worlds
(Windspell
Music)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll begin a month-long focus on the seventh annual
Alfa
Centauri
Electronic Music Festival in Huizen, The Netherlands.  The feature CD at
midnight will
be "Species" by Wave World on the Quantum label.