Re: D-beam/Woman in velvet glove

I've had the honor of working with the woman with the velvet glove.  Her
name
is Latittia Samone.  She teaches a class in digital/music/audio at the San
Francisco art institute.  I recently attended one of her shows and it was
great.  She designed and built the glove herself, and uses it to control
software written by Steim.  The next time she plays (in the SF bay area)
I'll
let you all know about it.  Her shows are a must see.

As she wouldn't agree to make me a data glove, (How dare she! ;-)) I have
say that the D-beam has got my attention.  Has any of you actually used
either of the two Roland products in a live situation?  When I visited
their
website, I was almost ready to write a check right then!  Are they as great
as they sound?  The demo link on the site was a dead link.  If anyone at
Roland is on this list, give that webmaster a kick in the ass.  While I'm
on
the topic, if anyone from Korg is on the  site, just take the Korg site off
the web, it's just embarrassing.

--
Mark Sottilaro
Professional Publications, Inc.