Re: ripp torn

thanks a lot christine, go ahead and make me look like a hypocrite ...
;-)

RIGHT!

... he has used a jamman in the past and i heard that he's plays a solo
on junior drums in his duo w. doug wimbush ... he does processing with
various fx and uses the kaoss pad a lot ...

... oh boy do i feel stupid now, almost like a guitarist ... :-)

i also get the impression that he changes his setup on a regular basis,
i guess those living colour royalties don't do any harm. :-D

tschuess,
rob

p.s. are you looping with e.s.p.?