Re:Trumpet

I was also reminded by this post of the stuff done in the early eighties by 23Skidoo, Anyone else remember this cool group, trumpets with long delays, "found" radio voices, funky ethnic rythums and RAW electronics, amazing...One smallish hit called "Fuck you GI" using a looped sample from "Apocalype Now" and two bass guitars, cool as hell, now sunk without a trace? I dunno? Anyone else know what happened? Best Record? a short "mini" album called seven songs (I think)...

MArk Red