Re: Alt. Midi Controllers

At 04:21 PM 3/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks!  This link is very informative.
>
>BTW: I know this question has been asked before, but I can't recall the
answer.
>Is there a PC-based version of MAX available?

Forgot if someone mentioned this, but one of the coinventors of Max, Miller
Puckette, has been working on a PC item called "pd".   There is a link to
it at the Cycling74 site, I believe it is from their FAQ on that very
topic.  There is also mention of a Cycling74 port to Windows, but it is
unclear whether it would be intended to compete with, or replace pd.

Paolo