RE: new mp3 loopping

Hello,

        I use my drum machine live and really like it. I can use a
tap/tempo
to set the pitch, then with other pedals put in fills and start and stop.
Perhaps not a replacement for a real drummer, but it has really freeed me
up
to play solo gigs, record and play at anytime.I run mine through a
mixer,w/some eq and light reverb I get a large tone through  my bass
cabinets but my 2x12's suffer a bit. I have been playing so long with the
same one that I don't even think about it and have never found a competent
drummer in my area who was dedicated to playing my kind of stuff. WEll,
anyway I don't have a problem with it, in fact I love the sound of it.

Thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis_aliengtr@geocities.com