RE: If a looper loops in the woods...

> > My most rewarding playing experiences are usually when a few
> friends come over and we improvise together.  No one is worrying about
> filling a club to pay for the PA,  entertaining an audience, or why
> has everything that worked in my studio now be failing?  The result?
> Pure honest art, made for it's own sake.

IMHO,

I believe that some of the best "honest art" takes place in the light of
day
in front of a good audience with open ears. Honest, sincere and spontaneous
feedback can inspire to new levels and instruct in ways an introspective
jam
session cannot. This debate, of course, is as old as art itself...

Best regards,   Alan.
Alan Barnard
Digital Drummer/Percussionist
e-drums@pacbell.net