Re: Philly Electro-Experimental

Sorry this isn't a diatribe on the word Discipline, I just wanted to
repost the original message since it seems people have ignored it in
favor of it's sig:

This is an amazing concert series put together by a local DJ and
promoter (DJ Spacling of WKDU). He's has numerous groups playing in one
of the most relaxed and comfortable environments I've ever experienced.
The Rotunda is part of a cathedral which has excellent acoustics and the
sound system, and house PA team are top notch.

If you're in Phila Pa this weekend you should definitely check out this
show. Many past and present loopers have performed at this series and it
will be well worth your while.