Re: looper tablature: Let go your conscious self...

First of all I'd like to begin with a question back: Did you get a used
one?
Is Trace Elliot shipping the fabled new models?  Do tell.

Second, I'd like to suggest that you toss away tablature of any kind.  What
these devices really do well is they allow you to improvise and build
pieces
of music from scratch in a very natural way. (for me, at least)

--
Mark Sottilaro
Professional Publications, Inc