Re: Looper realbook 3 out!!! (was looper tablature)

Hello

The expensive zip-memory extension of the JamMan got a better oscillation
this may sound strange, but the songs of P. Keaggy have a lot of
tritonuses,
which used with distortion sounds much better with a Jamman.

Jesús Turiño
Looper Songbooks Europe
General Manager
phone +41 41 761'26'42