JamMan and MPX-G2

Hi all,

first let me introduce myself.

My name's Steve Lawson and I'm a bass player/bass teacher/solo artist/music
journalist in London UK. My solo gigs are just me, three basses, a JamMan,
Lexicon MPX-G2 and an amp - layering bass sounds, e-bow, melody, screaming
distortion. My musical vision is I guess in a similar ball park to Bill
Frisell, Michael Manring, Marc Johnson... ish...

Anyway, my question is about MIDI-ing up my MPX-G2 looper and my JamMan, to
create loops that are of equal length but independent - has anyone done
this? How does it work? I'd love to know...

If you want to hear what I do, please visit my web-site and have a listen
the solo stuff, taken from my last couple of solo gigs here in London.

cheers

Steve
http://www.steve-lawson.co.uk - subscribe to my new mailing list here.
steve@steve-lawson.co.uk

"I know there's a balance, I see it every time I swing past."
                                                           - John
Mellencamp