unsubscribe problem--a different one!

I hate to contribute to the unsubscribe thread, but at least this is a different problem:
Having set up a new email account in the US, I've been trying to unsubscribe from my old account in Italy.  But the message keeps getting rejected by the server because the destination isn't accepted.  It's the right destination (Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com) and it obviously worked when i signed on--also when I signed on thru my new account.  So I'm now getting double mailings, and would like to get rid of the echo.  any suggestions?   Kim??
Bruce Comens