Re: Is it possible to sync Vortex to EDP?

>This did not work because you need to apply a "note
>on" from the midi size in order to generate the S-trig
>output (note on in midi is translated to S-trig for
>moog type analog synths).

The EDP sends a note-on/note-off at the beginning of every cycle.  If you
have
Source# set to 36, a note number 45 will be sent.  I don't remember if you
need
to have sync=out or not.

Try it!  Connect your EDP to a synth.  You might need to fuss with the
various
parameters (channel number, control source, etc).

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com