Re: Female Loopers?

It's interesting to note that in most instances in this thread, that
no matter how perceptive the observation, there's usually one
presumtuous and invalidating blanket statement made.

> Allan Hoeltje <ahoeltje@best.com> 05/01 10:39 AM >
> Two female loopers that come to mind are Jamie Seber (vocal,
electric cello) and Christine Laven (vocal, guitar) - I hope I got the
spelling correct in both names.  Seber has played a lot with Feron and
Nina Gerber - the three of them together is a show not to be missed.
In both cases the audience is mostly female and the music is, what can
I say, "nurturing, female oriented"?

Useful observation and not presuming too much...

>>> I would venture a guess that looping is not necessarily for males
only, but since women tend to rely more on their talent and men on
machines, there are probably more male loopers than female. <<<
-Allan

There ya go...
-Miko