Re: Drum and Bass Loops

> I don't use any computer music programs yet, but have heard several
> people rave about the price AND versatility of Fruity Loops.

I'm a fruity loops user and would concur with the above.  The program is
both intuitive and expansive.  The interface is very easy to use, and just
about any sound file can be imported into the sequence.  The ability to
save
as mp3 is also very handy.

 However, I have little familiarity with Cubebase or Cakewalk and would
look
into them first since they seem to be the real deal thus far in computer
composition software.

just some thoughts,
~dp