Re: Female Looper sighting! (also Listen to this)

And now for some connected shameless self promoton:
Dreamchild will be playing in Cambridge, MA, downstairs at the Middle East
on Wednesday night, 9:30 PM.  Cheryl Wanner ('the singer, wire-harpist and
bassist) runs her voice through a JamMan creating two and three part
harmonies, counterpoints and the occasional full blown loops.  And of
course, I loop my VG8 through an EDP and a JamMan.  So, if you're in
travelling distance of Central Square Cambridge on Wednesday night, come on
down.

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild

www.dreamchildmusic.com