Electro Harmonix 16 Second Digital Delay

I'm reluctantly parting with my 1984 original
Electro Harmonix 16 Second Digital Delay w/ optional foot controller.
This is widely considered one of the rarest & most sought after stomp
boxes. It is, in every sense, a Looper's Delight, which is why I
considered
posting it here.  I don't mean to offend anyone, spam, etc.  Its not
cheap,
but its as much a collector's item as an effect, so I'm putting it here
just in case somebody with the bucks to burn has got their heart
set on one.  This one's a beauty.  Thanx for checking it out.  Ends
tonight.

On EBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320435933