Re: Listen to This...

adding to the list..

nurse with wound.. anything complete improv
John Zorn.. anything and everything
Last Exit... live in toyko
Bill Laswell  ... ( drummer in last exit ) also any of his works..
Bordems .. looping noise. and them some..
Tribes of Nurot.. Neurosis's other project, tis the ambience in there live
set.
Crash Worship.. see them live.. three drummers and many other musicans, as
well as tape loops galore
Throbing Gristle.. IBM tape machines and many many effects..

seAN

Widomaker Communications Services, Inc
Network Operations Center ( NOC )
Williamsburg Va