Re: Listen to This...

> ARE you shure,, my copy of Last Exit Shows Laswell On Drums, as well As
> Praxis Shows Laswell on Drums..

Are YOU sure that it doesn't say something like drum LOOPS or drum
PROGRAMMING, which Laswell does a lot of? Aside from his production, bass
is
definitely the instrument Laswell is most known for.

I was just commenting last night about how some of Laswell's releases are
absolute masterpieces; music that just had to be made, as Fripp would put
it. But he puts out so much stuff (or at least he used to, I've stopped
keeping track,) a lot of it is forgettable. Its kind of a shotgun approach
to making art.

-- Mango --