Question about RAM in the new EDP's.

Well, all,

    My EDP just made it in on Thursday afternoon, and thus far no issues
(sounds of a woodpecker can be heard in the foreground) but I do have a
question...  Is the memory boarder still, 16MB's total?  Can we drop in
SIMM's which are a bit larger?  Pretty much, looking to create a larger
swap
space for multiple UNDO's just in case things get too funky.

    Thanks again, and yes, this is driving me loopey, especially the
reverse
function, now if only I could suss out speed changes of the loop I'm
playing
back...

        Lee-ohki.