Re: Show and tell

Hi All,

I have already posted to kim off list regarding having a 'loop of the week'
sort of thing, where we would get on a sign up list and each week, we would
all recieve a mp3 of the respective person's work.  Kim instructed me that
there was a definite issue of bandwidth/price which he could not and would
not afford. Free 'web space' is readily available, and someone could just
direct us all to their web page to listen to tunes, rather than eating
bandwidth with something that some would enjoy and others would see as
unsolicited attachments.

seeya,

rich