Fwd: Re: Looping Therapy

Interesting topic!!

To date, I have used looping the way I use a sauna:  The experience is
relaxing, transforming... and I consistently feel better off, after i'm
done.  So, which is this: Healing or Entertainment?  In my opinion, there
is a thin line between the two, and in my life, I try to dissolve that line
whenever possible.

Additional thought:  I suppose Entertainment implies that one is "having
fun", whereas Healing implies one might be experiencing pain or dealing
with a a painful experience....Perhaps healing/entertainment is just
another duality like, pleasure/pain, good/bad, hot/cold, but ultimately
describing the same process...

Back to the real world....  Has anyone learned the sounds that are being
used to induce the various (measurable) states, like alpha, theta, etc.?
It would be great to experiment with them....and maybe even incorporate
them into pop songs  --- I can see the warning label on the album cover:

WARNING: This music contains adult language, graphic violence, and may
induce states of relaxation, ecstacy, or hyper-awareness.

- Chris