Re: show and tell

Willkommen jOCHEN!

>In Germany, most musicians don't know how to offer their music
>(perhaps mp3.com), nor they can work with other musicians, cause
>they simply don't know them.

what?  musicians dont meet each other any more? MIDI, loops... :-(

>So I'm studying possibilities to show musicians their international
>rights,
>demonstrate national and international problems with producers,

on line?

>And last but not least I hope to offer other musicians loops and
>show different results of their works and give'em possibilities to
>work together in online-projects.
>
>In my opinion, music is the language, everyone understands.

I say such things myself, but when I read it, I wonder whether the
musical language is so interesting because noone really understands
it...

>- What would you expect from a non-commercial music web-site?

music, fun, pictures, personal storys... what do you mean?

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org