RE: EDP tutorial / Musings

>Matthias said:
>>
>>  This brings me back to the compliation of the emails that I made in
>>  the beginning. and then hoped that someone else woud continue:
>>  Anyone could pick out a subject, search through the archive and
>>  colect all contributions on that subject and put them as a separate
>>  file on the site. Its some work, but easy if you are interested in
>>  searching for the info anyway.
>>  The ones I made are on the site still, but under "old mailing list
>  > archive" (which doesnt quite valorize them, huh?)

Kim corrected:

>actually, I moved them to a more prominent spot. You'll find them in the
>"musings" section of the site, under "interesting post series":
>
>http://www.annihilist.com/loop/musings/musings.html

oh, right, sorry! I just had a look at it... there is a nice
colection under Musings.

Does everbody understand what "Musings" means? I didnt, its not my
language... Could we add some some other word to explain?
Is it clear what we search under "Tips and tricks", and what under
"Musings"?

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org