Re: Looper or multitrack?:

>Now if I had a more sound proofed environment, I might enjoy it more
>recording direct using studio monitors, or better yet... mic-ing an
>amp or speaker in a closet and listening to studio monitors. I'd be
>more motivated with a slightly higher quality environment. (Which I'm
>going to try to arrange soon...)

I doubt there is anyone not dreaming with a better environment/equipment.
It does not mean much, it cannot be the reason to stop. I made my
strongest improv experiences in the late 70ies recording with a
portable cassette recorder (then they had a built in mic) in the
middle of the rehearsal room. The whole band was on it, somehow, and
it served well as a mirror.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org