Re: EDP Tutorial Video/ Music Tek services

In a message dated 4/28/0 5:03:43 AM, papadave55@hotmail.com writes:

>I want one!!!!  If I could ever get my #ucking EDP back from J.L. and
>Music
>Tec Services in North Hollywood.  THEY HAVE HAD IT SINCE JAN!!!!!!!!!!
> I've forgotton if it way a neat tool or not.  It was brand new and
>wouldn't
>keep the echo going!!!  Now he's waiting for parts!!!  Anyone else had
>bad
luck
>with those people.  I feel shined on by them!!!  They won't even return
>phone calls!!!  Om and bitch and Out  Papa Dave

I have to say, I used to go there but I've been real disappointed the last
couple times  I had work done there...  a couple months ago I brought a
pedal
in, needed a RUSH job for a gig. They told me they'd get back with an
estimate. The good news was they fixed it in two days!  That's because it
was
simply a bad battery clip. I ended up paying $60+ for the resolder of the
clip - they still considered it a rush even though it was obviously
repaired
during the estimate check, which would have happened rush or no rush. That
wasn't so bad, though. It was the fact that the box was reassembled in
such a
RUSH that the three pots were LOOSE, and so was a jack. This was so
obvious
to anyone picking up the pedal, Took 10 minutes out of my stage prep to
re-assemble the thing. That's the last time I pay an extra fee to them to
RUSH when putting my unit back together!

Any word on your EDP? I could stop by for you, Papa,  if you're having
trouble.

eric p
echo park